Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionContains irreverent and fun-filled bios of writers you were forced to read in school, from Shakespeare and Emily Dickinson to JD Salinger and Sylvia Plath. It covers Franz Kafka, who chewed his food 45 times before swallowing; WB Yeats, who paid surgeons to transplant monkey glands into his scrotum; and, JRR Tolkien, who slept in his bathroom.
- Author BiographyRobert Schnakenberg is the author of several nonfiction books.
- Author(s)Robert Schnakenberg
- PublisherQuirk Books
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuirk Books
- Content Note40 2-colour illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width136 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.