All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecularism is usually thought to contain the project of self-deification, in which humans attack God's authority in order to take his place. This title overturns this conception through an incisive analysis of the early modern justifications for secular politics.
- Author BiographyJulie E. Cooper is assistant professor of political science at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Julie E. Cooper
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.