All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecularism, Education, and Emotions: Cultural Tensions in Hebrew Palestine (1882-1926) aims to explore the sources of secularism, its social and emotional significances, its various expressions, and its thorny frictions with different religious environments during the first decades of modern settlement of Jews in Eretz-Israel (Palestine).
- Author BiographyYair Seltenreich holds a PhD in social history from Nantes University in France. He is a senior lecturer at Tel Hai College and Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Israel, specializing in the history of education and the history of emotions in Hebrew society in pre-state Israel. His most recent book, in Hebrew, is People from Here: Educators and Education in Galilee Moshavot During Yishuv Period (1882-1939) (2014).
- Author(s)Yair Seltenreich
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.