Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSecure Key Establishment discusses the problems encountered in this field. It also introduces several improved protocols with new proofs of security and covers several variants of the widely accepted Bellare and Rogaway model.
- Author(s)Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight337 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.