All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHistorical and recent examples illustrate the threats to innovation, the various approaches to mitigating them, and how the evolution of the innovative process now requires rethinking how the United States can benefit from and preserve its cutting edge human capital.
- Author BiographyDarren E. Tromblay is a strategic intelligence analyst with the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Robert G. Spelbrink is an FBI Special Agent, Strategic Partnership Program, Washington Field Office.
- Author(s)Darren E. Tromblay,Robert G. Spelbrink
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/08/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight444 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.