All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you use Windows 2003 Server at a small to medium-sized organization, or use Microsoft's Small Business Server, this tutorial offers hands-on advice securing your network. 'Securing Windows Server 2003' shows how to put Windows security tools to work and guides you through ways to plan and implement a secure operating environment.
- Author BiographyMike Danseglio is a security writer with Microsoft Corporation in Redmond, Washington. He's been working with computers since the days of punch cards and soldering irons, and has worked at Microsoft since 1993, most recently as a Windows NT-family trainer and as a technical writer for security material. His most recent projects include security documentation for Windows XP and Windows .NET Server 2003, as well as co-authoring the Windows .NET Server Security Administrator's Companion.
- Author(s)Mike Danseglio
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication19/11/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.52
- £39.91Trending at £43.65
- £15.29Trending at £17.33
- £7.00Trending at £7.80
- £20.49Trending at £21.75
- £27.85Trending at £28.57
- £8.72Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.