All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to provide a fresh framework for the analysis of securitization processes, increasing our understanding of how security issues emerge, evolve and dissolve. This book is suitable for students of securitisation and critical security studies, as well as IR theory and sociology.
- Author BiographyThierry Balzacq is holder of the Tocqueville Chair on Security Policies and Professor at the University of Namur. He is Research Director at the University of Louvain and Associate Researcher at the Centre for European Studies at Sciences Po Paris.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePRIO New Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byThierry Balzacq
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.