All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecurity architects are responsible for maintaining the security of an organisation's computer systems as well as designing, developing and reviewing security architectures that fit business requirements, mitigate risk and conform to security policies. This book gives practical career guidance to those who are interested in the role.
- Author BiographyIn his varied career, Jon Collins has acted as IT manager and software consultant, project manager, training manager, IT security expert and industry analyst. With over 25 years' experience, he has developed a deep understanding of technology infrastructure and architecture, security and governance models, as well as hands-on experience of delivery in a variety of sectors.
- Author(s)Jon Collins
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleBCS Guides to IT Roles
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.