Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £13.00Trending at £16.94
- £10.00Trending at £10.83
- £8.00Trending at £8.79
- £9.69Trending at £10.95
- £7.51Trending at £9.97
- £7.62Trending at £7.74
- £3.59Trending at £4.73
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the implications of the globalization of private security for politics, security, and international relations.
- Author BiographyRita Abrahamsen is Associate Professor in the School of International Development and Global Studies at the University of Ottawa. She has lectured and published widely on African politics, and is currently joint-editor of the journal African Affairs. She is the author of Disciplining Democracy: Development Discourse and Good Governance in Africa. Michael C. Williams is Professor in the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs at the University of Ottawa. He is a widely-recognised scholar of international relations theory and security studies and the author of The Realist Tradition and the Limits of International Relations (Cambridge University Press, 2005) and Culture and Security: Symbolic Power and the Politics of International Security.
- Author(s)Michael C. Williams,Rita Abrahamsen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.