Security and the War on Terror: Civil-Military Cooperation in a New Age by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £129.51+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £22.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by cosmobooks2013
- Est. delivery by 26 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides dimensions to the debate on global terrorism by opening up interdisciplinary conversations between hitherto unexplored strategic, economic, ethical and legal approaches, which offer practically relevant opportunities to rethink how states can respond to terrorist threats.
- Author BiographyAlex J. Bellamy is Professor of International Relations at the University of Queensland, Australia. Roland Bleiker is Professor of International Relations at the University of Queensland, Australia. Sara E. Davies is Lecturer at the School of Justice Studies, Queensland University of Technology, Australia. Richard Devetak is Senior Lecturer in International Relations and Director of the Rotary Centre for International Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Security Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlex J. Bellamy,Richard Devetak,Roland Bleiker,Sara E. Davies
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.