All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph provides a wide-ranging and comprehensive description of computer security threats and countermeasures, ideal for graduate students or researchers in academia and industry who require an introduction to the state of the art in this field.
- Author BiographyJoachim Biskup has been Professor of Computer Science since 1981 at the University of Dortmund, University of Hildesheim and University of Dortmund again. He has done research in recursion and complexity theory, information systems with an emphasis on database schema design, query optimization and mediation, and various aspects of security. He served on the program committees of many international conferences, including ICDT, FoIKS, ESORICS and IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on Database and Applications Security.
- Author(s)Joachim Biskup
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1092 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2009
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.