All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionAs e-learning increases in popularity and reach, more people are taking online courses and need to understand the relevant security issues. This book discusses typical threats to e-learning projects, introducing how they have been and should be addressed.
- Author(s)Edgar R. Weippl
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.