Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionFollows the exploits of the great Scottish plant collectors of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries; men who left their native shores in search of exotic specimens, often risking life and limb for the sake of botany in some of the world's most remote and dangerous places. This work introduces us to a large and varied cast of explorers.
- Author BiographyAnn Lindsay was brought up in rural Aberdeenshire. She is currently Consultant PR Manager for the British Trust for Conservation Volunteers. She has written a number of books, including Mystical Scotland, Hidden Scotland and The Dried Flower Garden. Ann Lindsay lives near Dunkeld, Perthshire.
- Author(s)Ann Lindsay
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication04/10/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content Notecolour & b&w line drawings
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.