All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn stories that range from the discovery of a religious truth to remembering a childhood trauma to coming out of the closet, the author reveals a common social pattern: When people escape a place of darkness by discovering a life-changing truth, they typically ally with a new community.
- Author BiographyThomas DeGloma is assistant professor of sociology at Hunter College, City University of New York.
- Author(s)Thomas DeGloma
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note11 halftones, 4 line drawings, 1 table
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.