All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book in either English or Chinese to study the group of students who came to the U.S. in the early 20th century to attend American universities and played pivotal roles in Chinese intellectual, economic, and diplomatic life upon their return to China.
- Author BiographyWeili Ye is Assistant Professor in the Department of History and the Women's Studies Program at the University of Massachusetts, Boston.
- Author(s)Weili Ye
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2001
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight625 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £26.06
- £14.58Trending at £21.08
- £14.24Trending at £15.21
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £9.85Trending at £10.45
- £10.82Trending at £15.40
- £16.99Trending at £17.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.