All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTanni Grey-Thompson has performed at world class level for over 13 years, in distances ranging from 100m to the marathon. Her 13 Paralympic medals, eight medal placings in the London Marathon and her set of World Records make her achievements second to none in the disability sport arena.
- Author BiographyTanni Grey-Thompson was born in Cardiff in 1969. Having graduated in politics, she went on to become a full-time athlete. Tanni is a respected authority on disability sporting issues and a regular broadcast journalist. She has been awarded an MBE and an OBE, is married, and lives in Birmingham.
- Author(s)Tanni Grey-Thompson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication06/06/2002
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCoronet Books
- Out-of-print date08/06/2006
- Content Note32pp colour illustrations
- Width175 mm
- Height111 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.99Trending at £12.86
- £8.63Trending at £10.05
- £7.49Trending at £9.99
- £8.87Trending at £17.14
- £5.77Trending at £6.09
- £7.75Trending at £8.04
- £5.15Trending at £7.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.