All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.62Trending at £8.71
About this product
- Author(s)Anthony J. Bryant
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/09/1995
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 40
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Noteb&w photographs ; colour illustrations ; maps ; portraits ; facsimiles
- Weight318 g
- Width185 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Author BiographyAnthony Bryant is a historian specialising in medieval Japanese history. He graduated from Florida State University in 1983 with a degree in Japanese Area studies. He lived for some time in Tokyo and is a member of the Japan Armour and Weapons Research and Preservation Society. He has published numerous articles on the subject of Japanese arms and is the author of two books on the Samurai, in the Osprey Elite series.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.