All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains the proceedings of the conference was International Law 1989-2010: A Performance Appraisal , organised by ESIL and the University of Cambridge in 2010. The highlights, selected for publication in this volume, cover a wide spectrum of topics in international law.
- Author BiographyJames Crawford is the Whewell Professor of International Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Jesus College. Sarah Nouwen is Mayer Brown Research Fellow in International Law at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Pembroke College.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleSelect Proceedings of the European Society of International Law
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight759 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJames Crawford,Sarah Nouwen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.