All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe first of a three-volume collection of papers by Jean Leray, each reflecting a central theme of his research, this book features an introduction by the late Swiss mathematician Armand Borel and covers Leray s seminal work in the field of algebraic topology.
- Author(s)Jean Leray
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/08/2014
- Language(s)eng, fre
- Series TitleSpringer Collected Works in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight902 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byPaul Malliavin
- Edition StatementReprint 2014 of the 1998 edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.