Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.25+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of Scotland's most interesting and highly praised writers, his reputation is built upon a considerable body of work in both English and Gaelic that encompasses a wide range of genres including novels, short stories, plays, and poetry.
- Author BiographyIAIN CRICHTON SMITH was born in 1928 on the island of Lewis. Educated at Aberdeen University, he became a teacher after national service. In 1977 he resigned to write full time. He received many awards, including the OBE in 1980. He died in 1998. Carcanet publish his Selected Poems (1985), Collected Poems (1992, paper-back 1996), Ends and Beginnings (1995), The Human Face (1997), The Leaf and the Marble (1998) and Selected Stories (1990).
- Author(s)Iain Crichton-Smith
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Weight164 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.