All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive collection gathers more than 150 of her memorable works. Featuring insights about nature, love, life, death and immortality, these poems are among the best loved in English literature.
- Author BiographyEmily Dickinson (1830 - 1886) lived in almost complete isolation from the outside world, but maintained many correspondences and read widely. Upon her death, Dickinson's family discovered 40 handbound volumes of her poems, which she had assembled herself.
- Author(s)Emily Dickinson
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleBarnes & Noble Leatherbound Pocket Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width102 mm
- Height178 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.53Trending at £8.21
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.23Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.