CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionTranscendentalism was the name given to the New England movement of the 1830s and 1840s that brought together Romanticism in literature and social reform in politics. Its partisans argued for the rights of women, the abolition of slavery, and, in some cases, the socialisation of labour and equal distribution of profits.
- Author BiographyGeorge Hochfield is professor emeritus at the State University of New York, Buffalo.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeorge Hochfield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.