All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionOffers succinct guidance for incorporating apps into digital literacy training and other library services. No longer just for media consumption, mobile apps are proving to be excellent tools for content creation.
- Author BiographyNicole Hennig is the author of the books Best Apps for Academics and Apps for Librarians: Using the Best Mobile Technology to Educate, Create, and Engage. Her online courses, Apps for Librarians and Educators and The Book as iPad App, have enabled librarians from all types of institutions to effectively implement mobile apps in their programs and services. Her e-mail newsletter, Mobile Apps News, helps librarians stay current with mobile technologies. She worked for the MIT Libraries for 14 years as head of user experience and web manager. Her awards include the MIT Libraries Infinite Mile Award for Innovation and Creativity, the MIT Excellence Award for Innovative Solutions, and the ASIS&T Chapter Member of the Year.
- Author(s)Nicole Hennig
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication30/05/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.