All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight370 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRaymond F. Burk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of Contents1 Incorporation of Selenium into Bacterial Selenoproteins.- 2 Selenocysteine tRNA[Ser]Sec Isoacceptors as Central Components in Selenoprotein Biosynthesis in Eukaryotes.- 3 Intracellular Glutathione Peroxidases-Structure, Regulation, and Function.- 4 Extracellular Glutathione Peroxidase:A Distinct Selenoprotein.- 5 Roles of Selenium in Type I Iodothyronine 5'-Deiodinase and in Thyroid Hormone and Iodine Metabolism.- 6 Selenoprotein P-An Extracellular Protein Containing Multiple Selenocysteines.- 7 The Mitochondrial Capsule Selenoprotein-A Structural Protein in the Mitochondrial Capsule of Mammalian Sperm.- 8 Selenium Status and Glutathione Metabolism.- 9 Novel Strategies in Selenium Cancer Chemoprevention Research.- 10 Keshan Disease and Selenium Status of Populations in China.- 11 Nationwide Selenium Supplementation in Finland-Effects on Diet, Blood and Tissue Levels, and Health.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.