All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Conor Reilly
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight349 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsThe biology of selenium.- Selenium metabolism.- Selenium in health and disease I: The agricultural connection.- Selenium in health and disease II: Endemic selenium-related conditions in humans.- Selenium in health and disease III: Nonendemic selenium-responsive conditions, cancer, and coronary vascular disease.- Selenium in health and disease IV: The immune response and other selenium-related conditions.- Selenium in health and disease V: Selenium deficiency in search of a disease?.- Selenium in foods.- Selenium in diets.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.