All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byStefano Bellucci
- Table Of ContentsPolymer Self-Assembly on Carbon Nanotubes By Michele Giulianini and Nunzio Motta InAs epitaxy on GaAs(001): a model case of strain-driven self-assembling of quantum dots By E.Placidi, F.Arciprete, R. Magri, M.Rosini, A Vinattieri, L. Cavigli, M. Gurioli, E.Giovine, L. Persichetti , M. Fanfoni, F. Patella and A. Balzarotti Self-assembled Quantum Dots: from Stranski-Krastanov to Droplet Epitaxy By Yu. G. Galitsyn, A. A. Lyamkina, S. P. Moshchenko, T. S. Shamirzaev, A. I. Toropov Towards a controlled growth of self-assembled nanostructures: shaping, ordering and localization in Ge/Si heteroepitaxy by L.Persichetti, A.Capasso, A.Sgarlata, M.Fanfoni, N.Motta and A.Balzarotti
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.