All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is intended for a beginning graduate course on convexity methods for PDEs. The generality chosen by the author puts this under the classification of functional analysis . The book contains new results and plenty of examples and exercises.
- Author(s)Nassif Ghoussoub
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight698 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.50Trending at £15.84
- £11.00Trending at £11.58
- £15.90Trending at £18.13
- £11.86Trending at £12.56
- £8.70Trending at £8.82
- £3.75Trending at £5.02
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.