All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionSelf-Help That Works is an indispensable guide that enables readers to identify effective self-help materials and distinguish them from those that are potentially misleading or even harmful. Six scientist-practitioners bring careful research, expertise, and a dozen national studies to the task of choosing and recommending self-help resources.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Norcross, Ph.D., ABPP, is Professor of Psychology and Distinguished University Fellow at the University of Scranton, Adjunct Professor of Psychiatry at SUNY Upstate Medical University, and a board-certified clinical psychologist in a part-time practice. Linda F. Campbell, PhD, is a professor and director of the training clinic in the Department of Counseling and Human Development at the University of Georgia. John M. Grohol, PsyD, is an expert in online psychology, a researcher, and CEO and founder of a leading mental health network online, PsychCentral.com. John W. Santrock, PhD, is Professor of Psychology at the University of Texas at Dallas. Florin Selagea, MS, is a doctoral student in counseling psychology at the University of Georgia. Robert Sommer, PhD, is Distinguished Professor of Psychology Emeritus at the University of California, Davis.
- Author(s)Florin Selegea,John C. Norcross,John M. Grohol,Linda Frye Campbell,Robert Sommer
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight1080 g
- Width181 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.