All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.17Trending at £15.28
- £9.44Trending at £10.75
About this product
- DescriptionSelf Impression explores the fascinating ways in which writers from the 1870s to the 1930s - including Pater, Ruskin, Proust, Joyce, Stein, Pound, and Woolf - experimented with forms of life-writing. It proposes a new relation between autobiography and fiction in the period and a radically innovative literary history of Modernism.
- Author BiographyMax Saunders is Director of the Arts and Humanities Research Institute and Professor of English and Co-Director at the Centre for Life-Writing Research at King's College London.
- Author(s)Max Saunders
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note6 black-and-white halftones
- Weight814 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.