Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe English schools' system is at a crossroads. This landmark collection of essays brings together some of the country's leading education thinkers and practitioners. Their polemic is intended to help teachers, school leaders, governors, researchers and policy makers think deeply about future directions.
- PublisherJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSuffolk
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Catt Educational Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byRoy Blatchford
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.