All listings for this product
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £21.26Trending at £23.98
- £6.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.80Trending at £7.71
- £9.12Trending at £9.91
- £8.13Trending at £8.37
- £8.93Trending at £9.24
- £6.99Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that self-knowledge of our intentional states is special among all the knowledge we have because it is not an epistemological notion in the standard sense of that term, but instead is a fallout of the radically normative nature of thought and agency.
- Author BiographyAkeel Bilgrami is Johnsonian Professor of Philosophy at Columbia University.
- Author(s)Akeel Bilgrami
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight666 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.