CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive work on the prevalent geriatric problem of self-neglect. It contains original clinical research and analyzes the medical, psychological, and social aspects of geriatric self-neglect from various perspectives of professionals within the geriatric field.
- Author BiographyELOISE RATHBONE-McCUAN is Associate Chief of Social Work Service at the Colmery-O'Neil V.A. Medical Center and Adjunct Professor of Social Welfare at the University of Kansas. She is co-author (with Joan Hashimi) of Isolated Elders (1982) and co-editor (with Betty Havens) of North American Elders (Greenwood Press, 1988). DOROTHY R. FABIAN is a gerontologist-consultant with the Geriatric Hip Fracture Program at the Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute in New York. She has directed programs in long-term care and case management in support of community living for frail elderly and is the co-editor (with Anne Somers) of The Geriatric Imperative (1981).
- Date of Publication16/06/1992
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byDorothy R. Fabian,Eloise Rathborn-McCuan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.