All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to becoming totally self-sufficient.
- Author BiographyABIGAIL R. GEHRING is the editor of Back to Basics: A Complete Guide to Traditional Skills and Homesteading and author of Odd Jobs and Dangerous Jobs. She's practised living self-sufficiently since her childhood in Vermont, being homeschooled, and enjoys home-canning jams and jellies, and natural crafts. She lives in Weehawken, New Jersey, and Windham, Vermont.
- Author(s)Abigail R. Gehring
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteColour illustrations throughout
- Weight1408 g
- Width275 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.