All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReviews nanoscale self-assembly employing a wide variety of methods. This title covers a variety of physical, chemical and biological systems, phenomena, and applications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNanostructure Science and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Lockwood,Motonari Adachi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.95Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.47Trending at £12.74
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.