Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionBrings scientific methods to intelligence research that is under the influence of largely classical 19th century single causal theory and method. This book proposes, utilizes, and demonstrates the research superiority of a highly developed multidisciplinary theory models approach to intelligence.
- Author BiographyMyrna Lynne Estep holds the B.A., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees from Indiana University, Bloomington, where she also taught and where much of the research for this book was originally done. She has also held faculty positions at the University of Zimbabwe; a branch of the University of Texas; and held various professional positions with the U.S. Government. She is the author of numerous scientific and technological papers, two books, co-editor of another, and has conducted studies in social and political theory affecting women, minorities, and the poor. Her biography appears in numerous reference books including The Directory of American Scholars; various editions of the Marquis Who's Who and Who's Who in Science and Engineering. She was elected a member of the Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi in 1992, and is an active researcher and writer in the behavioral sciences and artificial intelligence. Along with her husband, philosopher-scientist Richard Schoenig, she spends much of her time in West Texas and in the high San Juan Mountains of southwest Colorado.
- Author(s)Myrna Estep
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.