All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchorman demonstrates in this readable study of 1890s U.S. society how fashion-which he defines as clothing everyone wears and the symbolic system connected to its choice-reflects the cultural dynamics caused by rapid social change and remnants of past attitudes. -Choice
- Author BiographyRob Schorman teaches history at Miami University, Ohio.
- Author(s)Rob Schorman
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note45 illus.
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.