All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSelling the Sea, Second Edition offers readers an overview of the cruise line industry and step-by-step coverage of how to effectively market the cruising experience. This second edition features new coverage of how technology has impacted the industry, new niche markets in cruising (i.e.
- Author BiographyBob Dickinson, President and CEO of Carnival Cruise Lines, is one of the leisure travel industry's most accomplished and respected leaders. At the helm of the world's most popular cruise line, Dickinson oversees 37,000 employees and twenty-two cruise ships that carry more than 3 million passengers annually. He is the recipient of numerous professional accolades including being named to the Travel Industry Association of America's Hall of Leaders, as well as one of America's top marketers by Advertising Age magazine. Andy Vladimir is Associate Professor Emeritus of Marketing and Management at Florida International University School of Hospitality and Tourism Management. He is the former director of tourism for the Government of Bermuda, and a well-known business and consumer travel writer who specializes in covering the cruise industry.
- Author(s)Andy M. Vladimir,Bob Dickinson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.87Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £9.99Trending at £11.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.