All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYellow Livestrong wristbands were taken off across America early last year when Lance Armstrong confessed to Oprah Winfrey that he had doped during the seven Tour de France races he won. This book examines the Tour's development in France as well as the event's global athletic, cultural, and commercial influences.
- Author BiographyEric Reed is associate professor of history at Western Kentucky University.
- Author(s)Eric Reed
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication27/01/2015
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note19 halftones, 1 map, 3 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £7.79Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.