All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- Author(s)Gerhard Sagerer,Heinrich Niemann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Computer Vision and Machine Intelligence
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Segmentation.- 3 Knowledge Representation.- 4 A Knowledge Representation Language.- 5 Judgment.- 6 Control.- 7 Acquisition of Knowledge.- 8 Explanation and user Interface.- 9 Applications.- References.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.