All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those working in related fields from applied mathematicians to statisticians to actuaries and operations researchers, this book presents applications of semi-Markov processes in finance, insurance and reliability, using real-life problems as examples.
- Author(s)Jacques Janssen,Raimondo Manca
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.