All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Barrett O'Neill
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/07/1983
- Series TitlePure & Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Table Of ContentsManifold Theory. Tensors. Semi-Riemannian Manifolds. Semi-Riemannian Submanifolds. Riemannian and Lorenz Geometry. Special Relativity. Constructions. Symmetry and Constant Curvature. Isometries. Calculus of Variations. Homogeneous and Symmetric Spaces. General Relativity. Cosmology. Schwarzschild Geometry. Causality in Lorentz Manifolds. Fundamental Groups and Covering Manifolds. Lie Groups. Newtonian Gravitation.
- Author BiographyBarrett O'Neill is currently a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of California, Los Angeles. He has written two other books in advanced mathematics.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.