All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in 1926 and originally entitled Ritz Bar, Semi-Monde was considered too daring for its time. A visually daring comedy that provides a metaphor for Coward's own sexuality.
- Author BiographyNoel Coward (1899-1973) was not only an important British playwright and lyricist but he also wrote fiction, three volumes of autobiography, and numerous reflections in other genres which number well over 100 different works. He was also a distinguished actor and cabaret performer. He was easily one of this century's greatest wits.
- Author(s)Noel Coward
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.