All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn important contribution to the emerging field of information studies.
- Author BiographyPhillip Thurtle is a lecturer in the School of Communications and the Comparative History of Ideas Program at the University of Washington, where he is co-director of the New Media Research Lab. Robert E. Mitchell is a lecturer in comparative literature at the University of Washington. Contributors include Richard Doyle, N. Katherine Hayles, Timothy Lenoir, Peter Oppenheimer, Steven Shaviro, and Kathleen Woodward.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleShort Studies from the Walter Chapin Simpson Center for the Humanities
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note7 illus.
- Weight250 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byPhillip Thurtle,Robert Edward Mitchell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.