All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at how landscape generates meaning. This title combines three major areas of scholarly interest each concerned with central dimensions of contemporary life: language and visual discourse, spatial practices, and also the changes bought about by global capitalism and mediatization.
- Author BiographyAdam Jaworski is Professor in Language and Communication at the Centre for Language and Communication Research, Cardiff University, UK. Crispin Thurlow is Associate Professor of Communication and adjunct Assistant Professor of Linguistics at the University of Washington, USA.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/04/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleAdvances in Sociolinguistics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight628 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAdam Jaworski,Crispin Thurlow
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.