All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA systemic functional linguistics study that analyses how a wide range of modalities, other than language, make and communicate meaning. It analyses the meaning making potential of not only language, but modalities like laughter, music, colour, and architectural spaces.
- Author BiographyShoshana Dreyfus is a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Linguistics at the University of Sydney, Australia. Susan Hood is Senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. Maree Stenglin is Lecturer of Literacy and Learning in the Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication16/12/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight573 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMaree Stenglin,Shoshana Dreyfus,Susan Hood
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.