All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExecutive pay remains a contentious topic for many organizations. This book provides a summary of the main theories (from economics, game theory and the behavioural sciences) and best practices that relate to the compensation of senior executives. It offers a practical explanation of the basis on which modern executives are compensated - and why.
- Author BiographySandy Pepper is an ex-partner at PricewaterhouseCoopers in London (he wasleader of their global Human Resource Services practice). A Chartered Accountant, Sandy specialises in senior executive reward, employee share schemes, and the taxation of international executives. A frequent contributor to industry events and technical journals, Sandy has written about leadership in the International Journal of Change Management and executive remuneration in Euromoney's International Corporate Governance Review. He joined Department of Management London School of Economics in 2008. He is a Fellow of The Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce.
- Author(s)Sandy Pepper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGower Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight334 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.