All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the different aspects of how the body works.
- Author BiographyAngela Royston is an extremely well known writer of children's educational books. Her library of titles includes books about space, science, geography, history, social sciences and literacy, just to name a few! Angela regularly visits schools to find out what children are learning and exploring in the classroom, and discusses many of her book titles with children during these visits. Angela is married with children, and lives and works in London.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleYour Body: Inside & Out
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight142 g
- Width135 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £13.95Trending at £14.75
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £19.73Trending at £20.79
- £19.99Trending at £21.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.