All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing to the dentist can be frightening to many kids, but especially those with sensory issues and autism. In her marvelous second book, Marla Roth-Fisch explores a trip to the dentist with our protagonist, Sensitive Sam. Join Sensitive Sam as he learns to understand and overcome his fear of the dentist!
- Author BiographyA happily married mother of two, including a son with Sensory Processing Disorder, Marla Roth-Fisch is the creative author and talented illustrator of Sensitive Sam. In addition to participating in various activities and volunteer work with her family, Marla is an active board member at the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation and lives near Denver, Colorado, USA.
- Author(s)Marla Roth-Fisch
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width216 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £12.46Trending at £12.90
- £30.00Trending at £32.73
- £13.89Trending at £18.05
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.