All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis process of sensory transduction began to be understood only recently. Beginning with fundamental properties of ion channels and G protein coupled signal cascades, this text provides a comprehensive survey of this knowledge.
- Author BiographyGORDON L. FAIN is Professor of Physiological Science, Opthalmology and Neuroscience at the University of California, Los Angeles. He is also the author of Molecular and Cellular Physiology of Neurons (Harvard University Press, 1999 ).
- Author(s)Gordon L. Fain
- PublisherSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2003
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationSunderland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSinauer Associates Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note159 illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width185 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £18.49Trending at £25.00
- £11.80Trending at £12.98
- £8.64Trending at £9.98
- £11.21Trending at £13.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.72
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.