All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the mental worlds of the major groups interacting in a borderland setting, this book offers a multiracial intellectual and cultural history of the Tennessee frontier in the Revolutionary and early national periods, leading up to the era of westward expansion and Cherokee removal.
- Author BiographyCYNTHIA CUMFER is an attorney and independent scholar in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Cynthia Cumfer
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note2 illustrations, 2 maps, notes, index
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.